architect Extension plans
If you are looking at extending your property, why not invest in architect extension plans? Find out how much a professional architect can positively affect your extension plans and give you a beautifully designed home extension.
You need an architect for your extension
If you are looking at extending your property, why not invest in an architect? Find out how much a professional architect can positively affect your extension plans and give you a beautifully designed home extension.
The decision to extend your property is a huge one, there is planning permission to apply for, builders to work with and extension plans to create. And those are small decisions to make compared to those that decide the look and style of your extension, or the decision to extend sideways, upwards or even downwards.
It can seem like a never-ending circle of decision making so that you can add extra square feet to your property.
There is, however, a solution; have an architect draw up your extension plans.
What is an architect?
An architect is a person who not only draws up building plans, for both commercial and residential properties but who also supervises the construction of those architectural plans.
Why should I hire an architect?
There are many reasons to hire an architect for your extension plans, here are a few;
- Creative designers – Many architects live for design. They can help you create the perfect extension regardless of space or type of expansion required.
- Material knowledge – An architect can help you decide on the best materials to use for your extension.
- Industry standard extension plans – Plans drawn up to your needs that are easily recognised by both builders and anyone else involved in the construction of your extension.
- Project management – An Architect will not only draw up your extension plans but will also supervise the build of your property from beginning to end.
- Knowledge of planning permissions – Your architect will be able to tell you if planning permission is needed for your extension, and if so, they will also be able to guide you through the process of obtaining the necessary planning permission in a straightforward and easy to understand way.
- Health and safety compliant – Hiring an architect will ensure your extension is safe for both you and your contractors, giving you peace of mind.
- Efficient, space-saving floorplans – Every architect extension plan drawn up will give you the most amount of space possible.
Architects are highly skilled individuals who can create amazing designs, correctly measured to fit any sizes required.
So, if you have limited space available, but are still looking to extend your property, an architect can provide you with a detailed extension plan, which will give you the maximum amount of utilisable space no matter the area size.
Making an architect the perfect person to hire when you are looking at designing your dream extension.
An architect is a great investment; they can help provide you with years of experience, design skills, and industry knowledge.
So, the biggest question you must ask yourself regarding your new extension is, why wouldn’t you want to hire someone who can not only give you a new extension that will be the talk of your neighbourhood, but will take away some of the stress that comes with extending your property?
Loft Conversion Plans Find out how to manage loft conversion plans and add more space to your loft conversion whilst remaining cost effective.The importance of good loft conversion plans. Find out how to add more space to your loft conversion and be cost effective. If...
internal Alterations Internal alterations that will help change your home. See our guide to the best internal alterations you can make to your home, that will give you more space without extending your property. If you are looking to add space to your home, you have...
BAsement Architect How a basement architect can change your world Learn how you can have your dream house without the disruption, and cost of relocating, by simply expanding your current home with the help of a basement architect. Space, in this modern age, is quickly...
architect costs Find out what an architect is and how their services can help you achieve the perfect build as well as the all-important question; What exactly are architect costs? What does an architect do? Find out what an architect is and how their services can...
What does it cost to Submit Planning applications? Submit Planning and find out more about planning applications. Planning application fees are set nationally by the government with Building Regulations fees set by each individual Local Authority. Because of this, we...
Building Regulations Approval & Planning Permission - The Difference Planning decisions determines whether or not a proposed development or change of use can go ahead based on overall size, aesthetics and its effect on the surrounding area. This is decided by your...
a free consultation
- We offer a full in-house service from planning applications and detailed drawings to a full structural design.
- At Inspired Plans, we have gained extensive experience on a variety of projects from small extensions to large housing schemes. We can work on any project including internal remodelling and house renovations to basement construction.
- We provide high quality design and innovative solutions offering many options after the first 1 on 1 meeting.
- Architectural Services by Inspired Plans provides practical advice and inspiring ideas using our expertise in space planning.